Thursday, December 29, 2011

Today Was A Crafty Day

Yesterday, I took a day to myself. No internet, no cell phone, just me and my family. I will admit it wasn't an absolutely no  electronic day as I ended up using my Yule money to buy the new Nook Simple Touch, and of course I had to play with my new toy! But I don't count that as a non-me activity because I was reading. I read The Eco Chick Guide to Life by Starre Vartan. I love that book! You'll just have to read it to understand. If any of you are interested in reading it, but can't afford to get it, I'm more than glad to loan it to you. Now how does that work? Well, if you have a Nook account (and you don't have to own a Nook to have an account) we can loan books to each other! How cool is that? If you're interested, go to Barnes and Noble, create a Nook account, and download one of their apps for your computer and/or smart phone. Email me and let me know, and I'll gladly loan you the book! (I am not associated with Barnes and Noble in anyway. I am the proud owner of a Nook, and I've always loved shopping there, but I am by no means a representative of the company)

So, today was a lazy day, and I got a little creative. Sometimes I get a little frustrated when I search through Etsy and everywhere else when looking for Pagan jewelry and such, so I took time out today to make some stuff for myself and my family! Check out the pic below:



I know it's not all that big. If you want to see a closer pic just let me know and I'll take more up close pics of each thing. I made 3 Pagan keychains (they aren't complete, I need to find key rings to put them on), a key chain for Mom which is the one with the cross and the pink rose, and some pentacle earrings. I have no idea what I'm going to do with 3 keychains, but I like all 3 lol, especially the ones with the skulls! I'm toying with the idea of getting back on Etsy, and making these and other things to sell. What do you think? Would y'all be interested in buying something like this? Anyway, that's all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment