Saturday, May 19, 2012

Welcome to Our New Home

I'm sure you've noticed by now, if you've gone to the Wordpress blog you are being redirected here. That's because I missed my home here at Blogger very, very much. Wordpress runs smoothly which I appreciate, however it stifles my creativity, unless I want to pay extra fees. Granted I am paying a little bit of money yearly to redirect you guys here, but I missed my bloggy home here at Blogger.com so much that I figured I may as well just "move home" and have everyone forwarded here. I'm more comfortable here anyway. So please don't be alarmed. You are in the right place. This is still In The Arms of Mother Earth, just at a different host.

With that being said, notice that all the old posts from Wordpress are here. I imported them all before moving here. Also, you will notice that the sidebars here are not finished, and may be missing things like the button exchange, etc. Please have patience with me. I'm adding those things as you read. I'm also sick today, so between my violent coughing fits and laundry, I hope to get this blog at least sort of finished before Midnight. Although I do believe that is just a pipe dream lol. Things I hope to add since the move are adoption resources, books I've found informative about the adoption process, and of course magick tailored to the adoptive family!

No comments:

Post a Comment