Monday, January 23, 2012

Ready For a Book Review?

I'll be reviewing a new book here pretty soon. I emailed Llewellyn about The Good Energy Book, and they have graciously agreed to allow me to review it. I just sent them my mailing address today, so it'll be a little while before the review is out, but I just wanted y'all to know that there's more coming!

On another note, I really want to extend heartfelt thanks to everyone from Facebook, and here on the blog, that wished me happy birthday, and all of you who have offered comforting words over the loss of my beloved baby Lily Munster. I don't know if you guys realize just how much I truly appreciate y'all. You guys unflaggingly listen to me whine and ramble, and you always have wonderful advice. Thank you so much for sticking by me through everything that's happened in the 3 years that I've been in the blogging community. You guys are some of the best friends I've ever found; I just wish y'all were local, so we could sit together and have tea on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment