Monday, March 5, 2012

I Have Internet!!!

I finally got internet installed at my house. Super excited! I'm doing a little better on my Weight Watchers thing, but after last night, I'm a little depressed about it. I started the program out at 246, and I weighed myself last night... 257! So I'm working harder trying to get this damn weight off. I don't want to be the person that can't do something because of my weight. So I'm working out more, did 30 minutes of kickboxing last night, and staying much more strict on the points area, and hopefully at the end of the week I'll have some more results, that I like!

I'm excited to have internet back at my house. Now maybe I can write things a little more meaningful than I have been. I've had an idea, and I'd like your opinion on it. Some time last week, I got an email from someone new to the Pagan/Wiccan path, asking my opinion on killing spiders, scorpions and such. I was a little confused about it at first until I remembered that I'm a WitchVox sponsor, and I have a listing as clergy. After responding to her email, I got to thinking... There are so many people out there with questions, and they aren't sure where to turn for answers. I remember as a child, when I first became interested in magick, I had so many questions, but I didn't know where to turn. So... what if I do an Ask Willow sort of thing for seekers? In that option I would have certain days where I answer questions emailed to me on the blog. Of course, if I don't have the answer to a question, I will find the answer (and in keeping honest, give credit where it is due). Or in option number 2, I could start a second blog called Ask Willow and it would serve only to answer email questions. What's your opinion? And would anyone be able to help me get the word out about it? Let me know in the comments friends :D

No comments:

Post a Comment