Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Late Litha!

Happy way belated Litha my friends. I've missed being around the blog. My computer is having some technical issues and is currently visiting the doctor. My phone also crashed the other day and I just now got my replacement. So posts will probably be short for a little while. July 6th I will have a book review for you guys. Thankfully my droid has a pdf reader so I am capable of reading the book on my phone. For the images that will go along with the post that day I will come to my mom's house and borrow her computer.

I am hoping to have my computer back soon and I was wondering... how would you guys feel about having a small party for Lamas aka Lughnassadh? I apologize if I misspelled that. I thought we could call it Happy Harvest and have a couple of giveaways and such. How do you feel about that? Let me know because I would like to start planning for it now. Hopefully I can get a button worked up for it soon.

Anyway, other than my thoughts and such, that's about all that's going on. Things are going slow with the adoption and truthfully sometimes I feel like I'm getting nowhere with it. Hopefully that will change soon.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment