Saturday, February 4, 2012

Still Looking

We're still doing the blog party, and it starts on the 23rd of this month. So far I only have 2 guest posters signed up, so there's lots of room for many more! If you would like to be a guest poster, please click the contact me image in the right hand corner here and leave me a message. I'll send you a PDF. of the outline of the blog party, and you can let me know what you would like to cover. Use the inLinkz link tool below to sign up as well, so that way I can keep everyone organized, and I can add you to the participants page. Grab the blog party button and display it on your blog! We'll be covering a new topic each week, and during those weeks, I would like to receive different points of views on each topic, so I would like at least 2 guest posts per topic. Help me get the word out so we can have a well rounded conversation! Also, here's the perks! All participants, whether guest posters or readers of the party, are also entering into one big drawing to win digital book of shadows pages from me! I will draw 3 winners. Winner number one will receive 10 BOS pages from me and will be able to collab with me on exactly how they want them to look! Winners number 2 and 3 will receive their choice of any 3 pages in my Etsy shop. If you don't like what you see there, you can collab with me on 3 pages of your own! So, do you want to participate? Sign up with the link tool below! And don't forget to email me to get the outline of the blog party!



No comments:

Post a Comment